Farmguesthouse of hotelstandard
Brunnhóll is on the main national ring road of Iceland, 30 km west of Höfn and about 50 km east of the iceberg lake of Jökulsárlón.
The guesthouse has 24 two- and three-person rooms as well as familyrooms of hotel standard, all but three with separate bathrooms. It has certified facilities for the disabled and people with restricted mobility. We offer breakfast board and evening buffet dinners for guests. There is also a spacious and well equipped kitchen for the use of guests and bright and comfortable lounges. Telephone and WiFi internet access is available in the common area and there are televisions in all rooms. From Brunnhóll there are beautiful views to the mountains and glaciers and several well-marked footpaths in the neighbourhood; walking maps with more routes are available for sale. The area offers a wide variety of leisure activities. For further information click here
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rooms with separate bathrooms
- Rooms with shared bathrooms
- Rooms for the disabled and people with restricted mobility
- Rooms with views to the glacier
- Three-person rooms
- Family rooms
- Child beds are available without extra charge
- Televisions in rooms
- Hair dryers in rooms
- Information folders in every room
- Irons and ironing boards available for use
- Washing machine and dryer available at a charge
- Please advise beforehand if your expected time of arrival is after 6 p.m.
Click here for views of the rooms.